www.TellOnTheborder.com – On The Border Guest Satisfaction Survey – Are you one of those who love Mexican cuisine ??? If your answer is yes. I have some good news for you. On the Border has started its customer satisfaction survey where you can have a chance to win free coupons.
All you have to do is share your last On The Borders experience. In this article, I will explain all the necessary information regarding the survey. So stick to the article and follow all the instructions given below.
Let’s start with
Steps to participate in the survey
- Visit the official On The Border Experience Survey website at www.ontheborder.com.
- Choose your survey language.
- Enter the survey code, time, and server name located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “START” button.
- You will find a bunch of questions related to your last experience at On The Border.
- Rate your general satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit understanding.
- Answer all the survey questions genuinely on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Generally, the questions are about your visit and order, the staff’s helping nature, client administration, air, and services, On Border Menu, On the Border Delivery, On the Border Price, On the Border Locations, On the Border Hours, etc.
- Now, you have to give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, and email address.
- Complete the survey and you will get the On The Border Survey Code to save money on your future visit to On The Border Locations.
Rewards of the survey
The rewards are given as a show for participating in the survey. The company is giving away some of their On The Border Coupons.
Do remember: The award for finishing this review can change whenever. What your “Review Reward” is, relies totally upon what’s imprinted on your receipt. So make certain to look at your receipt for subtleties.
The rules and regulations of the survey
- A customer should be a legal resident of the United State Of America.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- To have a basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- A laptop, computer, or mobile phone with a net connection.
- Need to have your receipt while taking part in the online survey.
- Each participant can participate in the survey at one time.
- The employees working at On The Border and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- The offer will not transfer in any other way.
- A valid email id is necessary to get a discount offer on your purchase.
Aim of the survey
The main purpose of the survey is to understand their customers’ likes and dislikes and also to upgrade their products and services. Conducting a customer satisfaction survey is an essential part of a company to understand of its customers and know their weaknesses.
So, help them with the essential information they need to upgrade themselves and also share their last experience with them so that they can have a clear view.
Background of the survey
On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina has been claimed by Argonne Capital Group, a confidential value firm. The primary On the Border area opened in Dallas, Texas in 1982. Its central command is situated in neighboring Irving, Texas.
The restaurant network has become so fruitful that it is currently situated in Puerto Rico, Canada, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, and South Korea, notwithstanding the United States. More than 160 eateries are situated all through the US.
The menu offers a brilliant assortment of Mexican-themed tidbits, dinners, and pastries. New guacamole is arranged right at the client’s table, and the chain is known for its margarita menu.
Frequently asked questions
Where can I locate your nutritional information?
Download our Nutritional InformationLink opens in a new tab to view full macro breakdowns or navigate to the Menu page on this website to see the calorie count for a specific menu item
What are Border Rewards?
Border Rewards is On The Border’s new loyalty program! As a Border Rewards member, you receive 1 point for every $1 spent in the restaurant, plus 1 point for every $10 spent on catering. The more points you earn, the more rewards you win for use on future visits.
Surprise rewards will be delivered throughout the year and bonus challenges will help you keep your point-earning game strong. Not to mention, you get a free Dessert with a purchase of an entrée for signing up, plus additional rewards on your Birthday
How do I view the price of a menu item?
Menu items and prices differ by location. Use the Location Page on this site to search for the location nearest you. Once you select your location, you’ll be able to download the most up-to-date menu for that location, which will include pricing
Thanks for your valuable time and I do appreciate you for reading up here. I have explained all the rules regarding the survey. If you have followed all the instructions properly you wouldn’t find any problems finishing the survey.
Again thank you and have a nice day.
Related tags: www.TellOnTheborder.com