www.meltingpot.com – Melting Pot Guest Survey – Hello guys, I hope you all are doing great. The melting pot has started its customers’ satisfaction survey where you have a chance to share your thoughts and experience and win some awesome rewards.
Melting Pot is an American restaurant and bar chain that offers various types of products all over the worldwide area.
The survey is very easy to take, all you have to do is visit www.meltingpot.com and follow all the instructions given below.
In this following article, I will be explaining all the essential information to complete the survey without any problems. So stick to it.
Without wasting any more time, let’s get started.
Step to Participate in the Survey
- First of all, visit the Melting Pot review Survey at www.meltingpot.com
- Now you are on the official page of the Melting Pot Survey.
- Choose the language
- Enter valid access found on your receipt
- Click on the next button to begin the survey procedure.
- Now your survey has been started.
- Enter the date, time, and any day of the week.
- Give you a rate by answering the question.
- All the questions will be related to your last visit.
- Answer honestly.
- Provide your contact details to enter into the Melting Pot sweepstakes.
- At last, you will be entered into the Melting Pot sweepstakes to win a $100 Gift Card.
Rewards of the Survey
The rewards are given as a show of appreciation for participating in the survey. The company is giving a $100 Gift Card for completing the survey.
Rules and Regulations of the Survey
- Valid at any Melting Pot location.
- A gift Card can be used for one time
- Offer available all day, every day during standard opening hours.
- Offer not available to under 18s.
- A gift Card cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time.
- The Gift Card must be redeemed within the redemption timescale set out in the Gift Card.
- The decision of the manager is final.
The motive of the survey
The reason for conducting a survey is to understand their customer likes and dislikes. The customers are the backbone of the company’s growth so for a company to understand their customer’s Satisfaction is very necessary.
Every company has its weaknesses and a customer satisfaction survey is the best way to understand the weaknesses the company has and further improve them.
The Melting pot survey is conducted for the same reason. So do help them with your valuable information regarding the company. The company will gather all the feedback and use them to improve its services and products.
Background of the company
The main Melting Pot opened in April of 1975 in Maitland, Fla., right beyond Orlando. It was a comfortable, curious area, and its most memorable menu comprised only three things: Swiss cheddar fondue, hamburger fondue, and a chocolate fondue dessert.
In any case, as the café’s notoriety extended, so did its menu and feel. Mark Johnston, who was managing school as a server at The Melting Pot, saw the fame and, with the assistance of his siblings Mike and Bob, figured out financing to open The Melting Pot of Tallahassee in 1979 (with the gift of the first proprietors in Maitland…of course).
The Tallahassee area became massively famous, and in something like one year, its prosperity prepared for future establishment extension.
In 1981, the Johnston siblings chose to stretch out and opened their second area in Tampa. As their business developed, the siblings started to consider diversifying significantly more stores to grow.
- Melting Pot guest satisfaction survey: www.fonduesurvey.com
- Melting Pot site: www.meltingpot.com
I am very delighted that you have read the article till the end. I have explained all the necessary information regarding the survey so you shouldn’t be having any problems completing the survey. The company is very much willing to improve itself so visit www.meltingpot.com and help them with your thoughts and experience.
Thank you and have a nice day.
Related Tags: Melting Pot Guest Survey