www.TellOnTheborder.com – On The Border Guest Satisfaction Survey – Are you one of those who love Mexican cuisine ??? If your answer is yes. I have some good news for you. On the Border has started its customer satisfaction survey where you can have a chance to win free coupons.
All you have to do is share your last On The Borders experience. In this article, I will explain all the necessary information regarding the survey. So stick to the article and follow all the instructions given below.
Let’s start with
Steps to participate in the survey
- On The Border Experience Survey’s official website can be found at www.ontheborder.com.
- Select the survey language.
- On your sales receipt, enter the survey code, time, and server name.
- Select the “START” option.
- There are a lot of questions about your previous experience at On The Border.
- Rate your overall fulfillment level according to your continuous visit understanding.
- Genuinely respond to each survey question on a scale from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- The questions typically concern your visit and order, the helpful nature of the staff, client administration, air, and services, the On Border Menu, On The Border Delivery, Price, Locations, and Hours, etc.
- You are now required to provide personal information such as your email address, contact number, and name.
- When you finish the survey, you will receive the On The Border Survey Code, which allows you to save money on future visits to On The Border locations.
Rewards of the survey
The rewards are given as a show for participating in the survey. The company is giving away some of their On The Border Coupons.
Do remember: The award for finishing this review can change whenever. What your “Review Reward” is, relies totally upon what’s imprinted on your receipt. So make certain to look at your receipt for subtleties.
The Rules & Regulations of the Survey
- A customer is required to be a legal resident of the United States.
- At least 18 years old is required.
- To have a basic comprehension of either Spanish or English.
- A mobile phone, laptop, or computer with an internet connection.
- To participate in the online survey, you must have your receipt.
- The survey is open to all participants at the same time.
- On The Border employees, their immediate families, and agents are not eligible to take part in the survey.
- There will be no other transfer of the offer.
- To receive a discount on your purchase, you must have a working email address.
Aim of the survey
The main purpose of the survey is to understand their customers’ likes and dislikes and also to upgrade their products and services. Conducting a customer satisfaction survey is an essential part of a company to understand its customers and know their weaknesses.
So, help them with the essential information they need to upgrade themselves and also share their last experience with them so that they can have a clear view.
Background of the survey
On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina has been claimed by Argonne Capital Group, a confidential value firm. The primary On the Border area opened in Dallas, Texas in 1982. Its central command is situated in neighboring Irving, Texas.
The restaurant network has become so fruitful that it is currently situated in Puerto Rico, Canada, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, and South Korea, notwithstanding the United States. More than 160 eateries are situated all throughout the US.
The menu offers a brilliant assortment of Mexican-themed tidbits, dinners, and pastries. New guacamole is arranged right at the client’s table, and the chain is known for its margarita menu.
Frequently asked questions
Where can I locate your nutritional information?
Download our Nutritional InformationLink opens in a new tab to view full macro breakdowns or navigate to the Menu page on this website to see the calorie count for a specific menu item
What are Border Rewards?
Border Rewards is On The Border’s new loyalty program! As a Border Rewards member, you receive 1 point for every $1 spent in the restaurant, plus 1 point for every $10 spent on catering. The more points you earn, the more rewards you win for use on future visits.
Surprise rewards will be delivered throughout the year and bonus challenges will help you keep your point-earning game strong. Not to mention, you get a free Dessert with a purchase of an entrée for signing up, plus additional rewards on your Birthday
How do I view the price of a menu item?
Menu items and prices differ by location. Use the Location Page on this site to search for the location nearest you. Once you select your location, you’ll be able to download the most up-to-date menu for that location, which will include pricing
Thanks for your valuable time and I do appreciate you for reading up here. I have explained all the rules regarding the survey. If you have followed all the instructions properly you wouldn’t find any problems finishing the survey.
Again thank you and have a nice day.
Related tags: www.TellOnTheborder.com