www.outback.com – Outback Customer Survey – Hello guys, how are you guys doing? I hope you all are doing good and living a healthy life. Today I will be telling you some free ways to get money. You know the OutBack Steakhouse, they have recently organized a survey where you can have a chance to win $1000 in cash.
It’s a customer satisfaction survey, from the survey they are expecting some legit information regarding their company. The survey is not too complicated to complete.
All you have to do is share your last OutBack Steakhouses experience. In this survey, I will be explaining all the necessary information regarding the survey. So stick to the article to win some easy money.
Let’s start with
Steps to Participate in the Survey
- Visit the official Outback Satisfaction Survey website at www.TellOutback.com.
- Choose your preferred survey language.
- Enter an 18-digit code located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “START” button.
- You will find a bunch of questions related to your last experience at Outback.
- Rate your general satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit understanding.
- Answer all the survey questions genuinely on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Generally, the questions are about your visit and order, the staff’s helping nature, client administration, air and services, Outback Menu, Outback Delivery, Outback Price, Outback Locations, Outback Hours, etc.
- Now, you have to give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, and email address.
- Complete the survey and you will get an Outback Coupon Code to save money on your future visit to Outback.
The Reward for Completing the Survey
The reward is a show of appreciation for participating in the survey. The company is giving you a chance to win $ 1000.
So, do participate in the survey and get a chance to win $ 1000.
Rules and Regulations of the survey
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- To have a basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- A laptop, computer, or mobile phone with a net connection.
- Need to have your receipt while taking part in the online survey.
- Each participant can participate in the survey for one time.
- The employees working at Outback and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- The offer will not transfer in any other way.
- A valid email id is necessary to get a discount offer on your purchase.
Aim of the survey
The survey aims to understand their customers’ likes and dislikes. The company understands the importance of having a loyal customer base and they value your time, opinions, and also the feedback you share with them. To participate in the survey and have a chance to win some amazing prizes.
A company needs to conduct a customer satisfaction survey because the customers are the ones who know the best about the company’s good and bad.
Frequently asked questions
WHERE CAN I EARN REWARDS?
Visit Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, and Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar participating locations.
HOW DO I EARN REWARDS?
Earn 5 points for every qualified dollar spent on food and non-alcoholic beverages at Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, and Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar. Once you’ve collected 350 points, you’ll automatically earn a $5 off reward for your next visit.
WHERE CAN I FIND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION FOR YOUR MENU ITEMS?
We take pride in our “No Rules” approach to accommodating our customer’s specific dietary needs. We have compiled our nutritional information menu items PDF opens in a new window to assist you in meeting those needs while experiencing the exciting flavors of Outback Steakhouse.
Background of the outback
Outback Steakhouse is a foundation that carried Australian Cuisine to the eatery world in 1988. The chain has central command in Tampa, Florida, and over 1,200 stores spread around the world. The chains serve 21 nations including North America, Japan, Brazil, and Australia.
The organization incomes more than $3 billion, and has more than 80,000 representatives. Outback offers delightful dishes and extraordinary tidbits to all individuals from the family.
A few of its most well-known canapés are the Bloomin’ Onion and the Aussie Fries. Outback has four proprietors, and they are Bob Basham, Trudy Cooper, Chris T. Sullivan, and Tim Gannon.
Thanks for your valuable time and understanding of all the information provided below. If you follow all the information above you wouldn’t be finding any difficulty completing the survey.
- Outback Customer Survey – Win $1000